Monday, May 16, 2011

Bye Bye Veganism (sorry to say, you won't be missed)

I'm sad to say that I am no longer a vegan. (I am remaining a vegetarian though.) I decided to make the switch back due to my boyfriend's and mum's concerns about me not getting enough calcium. I'm also going to start eating eggs again because I need the protein.
To celebrate my non-veganness today I snacked on my three most missed dairy foods. Those include, Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips, Wisconsin mac and cheese from Noodles & Co., and a Kit Kat. I am expecting a major stomachache tonight, in fact I'm very surprised that I don't have one yet.
Anyways that's really all I have to say on the subject. If you have any questions about veganism, vegetarianism, or my switch back to eating dairy, leave a comment!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment