Sunday, April 17, 2011

77/365

You may be wondering about the title of this post, "77/365"
Well, I'm taking a picture of myself for 365 days. I started January 31st, 2011 and I will end January 31st, 2012. Today just so happens to be the 77th day! A very exciting day at that. If you look at the picture you'll find out why!


I got my temps yesterday! Woooohoooooo! Which also means clear the roads, hahah. Just kidding. My mommy said I'm already a pretty good driver, I've got the right idea for turns and all that jazz. Anyways, there were like 1 million people at the DMV when I went. Taking the temps test didn't take long, but waiting in line to sign all the papers and get my temps took a while because there were so many people. That kind of sucked but I got over it, not like there was anything I could do about it. 
I'm excited to start driving and stuff! 

Amy 

6 comments:

  1. AW YEAH GET IT AMY!! :D I'll be sure to watch out <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha thanks natalieee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. now when you get your license...we will party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Amy congrats on getting your temps! When will you be getting your license?....I guess when is your 16th birthday? I am getting my temps soon... I kind of put it off for awhile, but am going to get them this summer.So then you will have to watch for me on the road!!!
    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jerry! I'm getting my license in early october. So soon after my 16th birthday. Good luck with your temps!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete