Tuesday, April 26, 2011

i told topher i'd make a blog about him :3

So, Topher asked me to be his girl friend on October 20, 2010. And I said no bahahah, but then I said I was kidding. And we started datin'! We've been dating for a little over six months, pretty lengthy for a high school relationship eh? I think so. But he's really the beez kneez, even though he kinda sucks at holding doors for me, and sometimes holds me down and pretends like he's gonna spit on me, and scares the living daylights out of me at every opportunity he has. He's gotten pretty crafty at scaring me too. I still lubbz him though. He's so awesome about respecting my veganism too, he eats vegan with me and he even tries (and likes, yayyy!) the vegan food I make for him. He also doesn't eat meat around me, except for once, and he brushed his teeth afterwards. He also does small sweet things for me, like yesterday I got to school and he had this really cool little recycled newspaper journal for me. Then, when I went to his house after school he gave me a Sweeney Todd poster that he was talking about a few days earlier and how he thought about getting it for me. And then he did(:
Anyways Topher is the bestest boyfriend!

Amy

3 comments: